Corporate Social Responsability
Gateway Electric believes in our responsibility to help the community in which we live. Since our start to today we are a company Committed to the development of the community, supporting education programs, partnerships and co-curricular Activities Such as sports, music, camping, among others.
Such has been the concern for the welfare of the community, that a major corporate leaders has been awarded in 2009 by the City Mayor Raul Salinas, as Tejano Archiever for being a role model for youth.
There are three categories that focus on donations: Education Programs, Community Development and Sports.
Strengthens the educational development of children and youth in the community, through donations so they can continue with their studies and be exemplary citizens.
In schools and programs such as:
- League of United Latin American Citizens Scholarship
- Sponsorship Signature Skills Camp¨ of Boys and Girls Club de Laredo
- Scholarship for Migrant Program of United Independence School District
- Mary Help Christian School
- YBA Society
- NYE Elementary
Thanks to financial contributions to various programs for the development of the community, have benefited associations and groups as:
- Laredo C.A.R.E.S. (Children Advocates for Raising Education Standars for Migrant Students) First Migrant Scholarship Awards Ceremony at the United I.S.D.
- Concert Sponsor of Aguila Visión, christian musical group, at Color Summer Praise Jam
- Women City Club
- Race to find a cure for breast cancer by the World Trade and Border Grillers
- Navidad en el Barrio 2012
Aware and convinced that sport is key to the formation of children and young people, we have supported programs to promote sport in them.
- Sponsorship of Laredo Soccer Team, Laredo Heat
- Bulldog Atheletic Program of Alexander High School
- Laredo Lady Flames, a Fast-Pitch Softball Team composed of 10-18 year old girls
- Maverette Team of United Middle School
- Sponsorship of Laredo Baseball Team, Laredo Lemurs